Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lexar Jump Drive




I recently got a $50 gift certificate from Amazon.com for being one of the 100 top posters on JavaLobby.

I decided to spend the certificate on a Lexar 512 MB jump drive. I didn't really need a jump drive, but I've been wanting one for a while, since I got a chance to get one for free, why not?

I've been working on a very large document using OpenOffice.org, I now have the document on the jump drive, and can work on it on any computer I might have access to. Since not everyone has OpenOffice.org installed, I also installed Portable OpenOffice on it. Portable OpenOffice has been very handy. Highly recommended even for MS Office users, since OpenOffice can read and write MS Office formats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home