Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Eternal Weigh Loss Battle

Like a lot of people, I have a new year's resolution to lose some weigh and get in better physical condition. I've been going to the gym three or four times a week. I try to burn at least 400 calories during my cardio workout, plus I always do some weight lifting.



To help me with the weight loss, I've been having lean pockets for lunch a few times a week. In general they taste pretty good, and two of them have less than 600 calories (the exact calorie count depends on the specific variety). I've grown to like the four cheese and the meatballs and mozzarella varieties.

I've also been snacking on Nabisco's 100 calorie snacks. They come in several varieties including chocolate chip cookies, weat thins and many others.

I am hoping to lose at least 10 to 15 pounds. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home