Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ordered A Home Gym

As mentioned previously, I recently moved to a new house. At my old place, there was a community gym which I would visit a few times a week. Unfortunately the new house does not have a community gym. I can feel my body slowly getting out of shape as I haven't been working out for a few weeks now, not a good feeling. Determined not to get too out of shape, I decided to get a home gym. I found one that looks promising and I ordered it, the Weider 1200. It is one of the most affordable I could find, and looks like it will be good enough for my needs. As for cardio training, I think I am getting enough by going up and down the stairs of the new house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home