Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weider Total Body Works 5000


While waiting for the home gym I ordered, I started doing some research online about various home gyms and exercise machines. I noticed very good consumer reviews of the Weider Total Body Works 5000. A machine similar to the Total Gym (endorsed by Chuck Norris in infomercials).

A few things about this exercise machine caught my eye. First, you can fold it and put it away when not in use. This is nice since even though the new house I just moved into is bigger than the old place, I was going to sacrifice a lot of space to put a permanent home gym. Another thing that I like about this particular model is that it features resistance bands to add resistance, in addition to your own body weight. The last thing that caught my eye is the price, it is only 99.99 in most online retailers.

All reviews for the device at epinions are positive, ditto for Amazon.
Since it is less than half the price of the home gym I had ordered, and half the price of the cheapest total gym model available, I canceled my order for the home gym and ordered this exercise machine instead.

It should be arriving the week of July 10th. I used to exercise regularly before moving to the new house, but I haven't been able to hit the gym since we moved. I am really looking forward to receiving it and start using it regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home