Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Received The Total Body Works 5000

Yesterday I received the Weider Total Body
Works 5000
I had ordered. I immediately took it for a spin and started doing an upper body workout. I was very surprised at the resistance it provides, it had me pushing myself hard. I can definitely feel the sore muscles from yesterday's workout.

Today I did a leg workout, unfortunately, the device is not as efficient for the legs as it is for the upper body. I guess I can't complain too much for an exercise device that is only 99 bucks. I haven't actually tried the Total Gym, however, I can't imagine it being any more effective for legs than the Total Body Works 5000.

All in all, I am very happy with my purchase, I am sure it will help me stay fit, and even improve my physical conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home