Notes on Software Development, Technology and Life.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Looking for new contracts

My current contract will end in December. I am starting to look around for work. If you have a need for an experienced Java/J2EE Senior Developer/Architect, Contact Me.

My current resume can be found in my web site

Some highlights about what I can bring to the table:

I am a published author of three Java and J2EE related books:


Java EE Development With NetBeans


Java EE 5 Development Using GlassFish Application Server


JasperReports For Java Developers

I am a part time Java instructor at The Learning Tree International. I currently teach a course on Java EE 5, the successor to J2EE

I have 13 years of software design, development and architecture, 12
of which have been with Java, J2EE and related technologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home